Thursday, March 9, 2017

March Grab Bag - Beautiful Inside by Connie Prince

How is it March already? I missed the first few days of this month because I was in the hospital for three days with acute pancreatitis. It was not a pleasant experience, and I just pray I don't have to go through it again. After many tests, the doctors were unable to find the cause, and I hope it was just a one time occurrence.

Today, I have a new LO to share using the March Grab Bag - Beautiful Inside by Connie Prince. This magical kit is perfect for someone like me who loves all things Disney! And the timing is wonderful since the new Beauty & the Beast live action film is coming to theaters in a few weeks. I scrapped a page using a picture from the 2013 Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot. The contents of the grab bag are revealed in the store  at Gingerscraps and  at The Digichick.



               That's all I have for today. Have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment